Guide :Ask a Vet

toy poodle: ate..acting as usual and is very toxic

My toy poodle got into my daughters trash can and ate a used kotex. He is not acting as usual and is very sensitive in the stomach area. Could this be toxic for a dog?...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0457 seconds